|PREVAL W3 (PRoposal EVALuation) is a web-based decision support system tool for contract proposal evaluation. It assists evaluators to perform cost, technical, past performance and sub-contracting plan evaluation of a proposal. This application is developed taking into consideration of Federal Acquisition Regulation, Army Source Selection Guide and information from several contracting offices of Army Corps of Engineers. It is a complete tool for source selection, which does proposal evaluation as well as prepares all necessary documents for decision-making. So, government agencies, private corporations and others, which need to do proposal evaluation, can be well benefited from this application.
- User authentication required to login to the system.
- Sends email reminder for each milestone.
- Generates various reports including chart.
- Allow evaluators to assign consensus.
- Captures historical information of evaluation.
- Generates summary of strengths and weaknesses for all evaluations.
- Secure data transfer with 128-bit encryption.
- Controls users’ access to a solicitation.
- Controls menu accessibility and read/write/delete permission for each user group.
- Evaluation factors and sub factors can be customized for each solicitation.
- Capable to evaluate various types of contract proposals.
- Lookup tables available for various data.
- Shows evaluation status of each proposal for each solicitation.
- Proposal evaluation done electronically.
- Creates paperless environment.
- Universally accessible through the Internet or intranet.
- Platform independent.
- Easy installation, maintenance and upgrade.
- No need to install in each user’s computer.
- Easily expandable.
- Required information can be retrieved anytime as all information are stored at one location.
- Works as a management tool since evaluation status of each proposal is available.
|In the Server:
In users' computer:
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Internet Browser
|Click here to take a tour of PREVAL W3.